Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Than Words



Dear Words,
Sorry for not writing you. I got busy with diction and talking in your form. Don't think that I don't miss you. It's just that you dissolve in the monotony of this plastic life. I have a lot of things to explain to the world. A lot of your symbols to describe. The ink in my pen has dried. Words, please don't go away from me. You are a potter who mould my thoughts; my dwellings.

I apologise for neglecting you. I drifted away from myself. I have come back to you. I need your help. I am in search of you; of your beauty and grace. How you shape my world and my personae. You define me. You complete me.

Words I can never forget you. I want you.

Please come back.

Love,
The Writer.

3 comments:

Rohini said...

Really nicely written.
Apt choice of words :)

Naman Saraiya said...

Wow.

Quizzical and Dramatic... said...

really nice..... somehow i like it when any comparison is made to pottery but be assured its not that bias in any way.......