Monday, December 22, 2008

Past...Present...Future



This is life
As others say
Living in present
And forgetting the past
And waiting for the future

But if past makes life
What is present about?
Is it all about learning from past mistakes?
Or start with 'new' everyday

Today's present will become past tomorrow
Then why to live the present?
As i dwell through this mystery of life

I write,
Live every moment with joy
With love
Enjoy every second with zeal
As these moments will become memories
This will give joy in present
Make past look beautiful
And give life new meaning in future

So as I end

I think of my past
Live the present
And wait for the future
To come fast

2 comments:

Aniket Chakravarty said...

Deep thoughts. Genuine feelings. Everything poetry is about.
Though it was a bit confusing at the first read, the ideas become admirable as you start understanding them...
Great work.

Aniket Chakravarty said...

I never knew my daughter writes such good poetry.
Beautiful poetry...
Good thoughts...
-Mom.