Friday, December 19, 2008

Something called LIFE....

This is my first attempt at writing poetry..

Life is a journey for me
A journey of happiness and sorrows
A journey of beautiful moments
A journey of painful mishaps

My journey i feel has no ending
It has a horizon
Which I try to vision

A vision unknown
A vision I search
A vision I adore

Why is life a mystery?
A mystery always unsolved
A mystery never to be unfold
A mystery of unforgettable events

Hey life,
This ode is for you
Show me light
That can lead me to that horizon
The horizon of hopes, happiness
Love, hate, faith, sorrow, pain
As I want to end this journey
The beautiful journey called life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The one hu knows life knows himself......bhalo.....impressed by Independencve day....wonderful stuff !