Friday, October 1, 2010

Lekhani Dekhani

I came across this phrase from a book that I read meaning 'the Readery and Writery'. It was used in reference of a name of an optical shop in a small town in Madhya Pradesh.

Henceforth, I have come up with a new blog of the same name. It is different. It is about my explorations, the books I read, the music I listen to, the plays that I love to attend.

Art and Culture, two words which are synonymous to my identity in the world. I am a maniac. Any play, dance performance, music concert, art exhibitions and bookshop around Pune and Delhi and I try my best to attend it. I find a nostalgic relationship with ancient structures, houses, buildings, antiques, roads, walls, windows, city etc etc etc. I love writing and reading. You would see me sitting in one of my favourite selected corners and reading. I can read anything from fiction to non-fiction, drama to romantic, politics to psychology.

Exploring places also is something I love to do. A day off from college and there I catch a bus and explore one part or the other in Pune. While in Delhi, love to get lost in the busy streets of Old Delhi .

Another interest that I am yet to dwell in more is travelling.I just need a reason to do it, whether alone or in a group.

Thus, the blog is dedicated to my experience, learning and knowledge about my passion and interest. Twenty years on this planet and there have been full of them.

So do check it out...Its the other part of me...

http://lekhanidekhani.blogspot.com/

No comments: